Saturday, January 17, 2009

state-sponsored child rape

Ah. Nothing like enlightenment. The grand mufti of Saudi Arabia (pictured at left) has publicly promoted government-sanctioned child rape and enslavement? What a guy. This, my internet audience, is spiritual leadership.
Sheikh Abdul Aziz Al-Sheikh (Saudi Arabia's top cleric and grand muff) says... "A girl aged 10 or 12 can be married. Those who think she's too young are wrong and they are being unfair to her."

Really Sheik? Really? Unfair to her? Really? Some might say somewhat snarkily that every ten-year old girl dreams of the day she will be wedded to and bedded by an old goat like you, Sheik. Have no fear, child protectors! When "marriage" (I mean come on) happens to an eight year old girl, an enlightened society will insist that a forty-seven year old "husband" sign an agreement not to rape her before she is physically able to be raped.

...Virginia may be for lovers, but Saudi Arabia is apparently for pedophiles.......

Some might say these guys are living in the stone age, but I hesitate to judge their society for this type of thing. Isn't it ethnocentric of me to call this type of edict barbaric? I guess we would hear from moderate muslims of the world speak out against this if it were wrong or offended them. I'll make sure to post links to the justifiable outrage of the moderate muslim world leadership as soon as word is in about their reactions to this (and after they announce to the rest of the world who they are and why they have kept quiet for so long). I am also waiting to report for the outcry and outrage from our ever-vigilent child protectors, the liberal. Let's hear from the Polanskyites in Hollywood about this. When is the we americans lack tolerance and understanding drama coming about this one? I can see it now. We can call the picture, "Not Without My Child-Whore"

(I'm back... I threw up in my mouth a little bit and had to swallow... no literally... I am playing at being cavalier about this subject but it actually just made me physically ill)

On the positive side, I guess this will help out with recruiting. My understanding is that many virgins (I believe the exact count is specified) are available in heaven for the successful extremist, but why should one have to wait?

Some might throw their show at this, but this just seems kind of "wrong". Is it still OK to believe in "wrong"? I am interested in some feedback on this. I guess I will have to become more "tolerant" and adjust my world view to accomodate our stalwart compadres the Saudis.

All right, government sponsored child rape and pedophilia is in, but cracking open children's skulls to get access to their brains for dining is still out! (prohibition includes raw and cooked children's brains). I mean it. I am drawing a firm line in the swirling sand dune on this one. We have to have some standards. Don't we?

2 comments:

  1. I believe it's an ancient Arabic proverb: "If the woman is old enough to sit at the table, the woman is old enough to eat."

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dude, get busy. How about another angry post!

    ReplyDelete